Rally the Troops!
Rally the Troops! is created and maintained by Tor Andersson. It is a free software project.
The source code is available on GitHub.
Tips & Tricks
- Open a separate browser tab or window for each side when playing solo.
- Use the middle mouse button to drag and scroll around the map.
- Hold down the Shift key when mousing over a block or counter in order to magnify it.
- The Enter and Escape keys open and close the chat box.
- To invite your friends to a private game, send them the address of the join page.
- Chat messages can only be seen by players who are part of a game. They are hidden from observers.
- The menu has links to rules, player aids and other reference material. In some games you can also choose between alternative graphics and layout options.
- The button hides all counters and markers, if you need to check something on the map that is obscured.
- The button shrinks the map to fit the screen width.
- The button hides the game log and player status displays, so you can see more of the map.
- The button lights up if you have unread chat messages.
- The button appears when the game is over, and can be used to quickly start a rematch.
All games are used with consent from their respective rights holders.
Icons are sourced from game-icons.net by Delapouite, Lorc, and others under the CC BY 3.0 license.
Other images and graphics are sourced from Wikimedia Commons.